Saturday, January 15, 2011

Paint it black

Ok for this post the song, "Paint it Black" by the wonderful Rolling Stones is repeating over and over again in my head.
I wanted to let you know that the power of paint is amazing! It really can change a room in an instant and its a very cheap fix to add drama to a boring space. I have a small boring foyer that I wanted to spruce up. Unfortunately I forgot to take before pictures of the space, but you can use your imagination...

I wanted to paint the interior of my front door black! I had seen it in one of my home magazines and thought it looked fabulous. So here is a picture of what my front door looked similar to before I painted it:

Here is the after, and look at little Major wanting to be in the picture


I loved the way it turned out and it was so easy and affordable to change my foyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment