Monday, January 17, 2011

Coffee Filter Wreath Tutorial

I loved my coffee filter topiaries, so I decided to tackle a coffee filter wreath. I feel this was more challenging because I used a lot more coffee filters. Here it is step by step:
Here are the supplies I started with: 2 Styrofoam wreaths from Dollar Tree and a pack of 160 coffee filters

Major was inspecting the supplies to make sure they were ok for his mommy to use

Start with a coffee filter

Fold in half

Fold in half again

And fold one more time

Then fold the pointed end in a triangle (about 1 inch)

Put some hot glue on folded triangle and begin gluing on the filters

Begin gluing in a row

Then keep folding and gluing until your eyes begin crossing =)

Grab some pretty Valentine's Day ribbon and hang =)

I love the way it turned out! I hung this one on the back of my front door

No comments:

Post a Comment