Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Favorite Eye Brushes

In order to enjoy the wonderful eyeshadows in my previous post, you need good brushes baby! I mean the Mona Lisa was not a finger painted masterpiece!! Good brushes are essential in achieving gorgeous eye looks. So here are my 5 favorite that I cannot live without:
MAC 217 ($22.50) This is a great brush for creases. It is super soft and blends very nicely

MAC 227 ($30.00) This is a must have for all over blending! I love this big soft chubby brush

MAC 252 ($30.00) This brush is great for packing on pigments

MAC 263 ($20.00) 9 times out of 10, I wear gel eyeliner, so this brush is perfect for my pots of eyeliner

Bare Escentuals Smoky Eye kit ($32.00) Ok the brush in this kit is not sold separately =(...but I would totally recommend buying the kit because the two colors are gorgeous for a soft smoky eye. This brush is my favorite for achieving a gorgeous smoky eye.


So there are my 5 favorite eye shadow brushes!

No comments:

Post a Comment