Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Shabby Chic Guest Bedroom

Here is a quick post about my shabby chic guest bedroom. I designed it after perusing so many great French country style books. I wanted my guests to feel as if they are in some glamorous hotel room overlooking the Eiffel Tower. I also wanted some of my favorite fashion aspects to be incorporated. Here it is:
Please excuse the wrinkled bed...lol my dogs sleep on this during the day.

 I fell in love with this chandy at Lowes one day, and I just had to have it.

The stripes in the wall took forever!!! I had to measure and tape and measure and tape, etc..... I loved how they turned out, but I will never attempt them again!


This is an antique vanity that my grandmother gave me. The bench is in the process of being recovered. 
These are vintage Barbie prints that I love. I love fashion and I love Barbie, so I wanted to find a way to incorporate it into a room in my house without going overboard...hopefully this isn't too overboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment