Saturday, January 15, 2011

My Top 5 Favorite Eyeshadows

Hi again, my name is Amber and I have a problem. I am addicted to makeup (and shoes). I wanted to share my favorite eyeshadows. This was very very very hard because I have so many I love, so I pretended that I am going to a deserted island with my hubby and I can only bring 5. Here they are:
MAC Twinks : a gorgeous bronze color with plums...this is what my makeup artist used on my eyes for my wedding

 MAC Woodwinked: a coppery bronze that is especially gorgeous in the summer or to bring out those baby blue eyes

MAC Shroom: a gorgeous soft beige with a slight shimmer...if you only bought one of these, I would recommend this one, because it is flattering on every skin type, color, or age

MAC Carbon: a matte non shimmer black that is essential for any smoky eye

MAC Bronze: a gorgeous dark bronze with lots of shimmer...this is my staple in the summertime


So there you have it. These are the 5 eyeshadows that I would take on a deserted island. As you notice they are all MAC eyeshadows. I have found over my many years of experimenting with makeup, MAC has by far the best eyeshadows. The pigments are great and they are very blendable. Even though their eyeshadows are superior, I would recommend investing in a great eye shadow primer and great brushes. Stay tuned for another post about my favorite brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment